ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, MARKETING & OUTREACH
The Kedzie Center seeks a full-time bilingual (Spanish) administrative assistant with marketing and social media skills to support its mission of providing high-quality mental health care to residents in Chicago’s northwest side. Desired qualifications include ability to manage social media, database and mailing services, such as MailChimp, and Canva. Full benefit package with competitive salary. Interested candidates should submit resume, a letter of interest and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please see our website career tab at http://www.thekedziecenter.org/careers/
· Confirm client appointments and maintain confidential client records.
· Manage website and social media accounts including: Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
· Communicate with clinicians regarding scheduling and client care coordination
· Facilitate initial intake process for new clients and provide appropriate referrals when needed.
· Plan and promote community events
· Support billing manager by verifying insurance eligibility
· Inform prospective clients of services offered at The Kedzie Center
· Represent The Kedzie Center in a professional and courteous manner in all interactions
· Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
· Computer, website and social media experience; proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Bilingual (Spanish/English), spoken and written proficiency.
· One year of experience in customer service in a healthcare setting.
· Strong organizational and communication skills.
BILLING AND FINANCE MANAGER -
POSTED NOVEMBER 2016
The Kedzie Center seeks a part-time (24 to 35 hours per week) Billing and Finance Manager to support its mission of providing high-quality and culturally-informed mental health care to residents in Chicago’s northwest side. A non-profit organization, the Kedzie Center provides individual, family, and group counseling; outpatient psychiatric care; and mental health case management.
We serve a large number of individuals who have Medicaid or are uninsured, along with those who have private insurance or Medicare. The Billing and Finance manager will be responsible for ensuring that the Kedzie Center receives timely and complete payment for billed services, maintains in-network status with insurance providers, and keeps clear and accurate documentation regarding the status of claims and reimbursement revenue. The Billing and Finance Manager will report to the Kedzie Center Executive Director and supervisor the clinic administrative staff in all billing-related responsibilities.
· Bachelor’s degree in health care administration, non-profit management, or business preferred
(Significant work experience in clinic financial management will be considered in lieu of a degree).
· 5 + years of experience with health care billing and credentialing in a non-profit or mental health setting preferred.
· Experience with the IL Medicaid Rule 132 program, Medicare, Medicaid Managed Care organizations, and private PPOs.
· Knowledge of budgeting and financial reporting.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
· Familiarity with electronic medical records systems and electronic claims submission.
· Oversee credentialing, contracting, and management of network relationships with IL Medicaid, Medicaid Managed Care organizations, and private PPOs.
· Work with Kedzie Center administrative staff to ensure that all clinicians are properly enrolled with CAQH and insurance providers.
· Ensure that all bills are submitted and paid in a timely fashion. Work with Kedzie Center administrative staff to follow-up on any issues resulting in delays or failures by insurance companies to reimburse for billed services.
· Develop monthly billing and reimbursement reports and work with the Kedzie Center accountant and bookkeeper to document the annual accrual of billable accounts and payments.
· Provide updates and consultation to the Kedzie Center Executive Director and Finance Committee regarding the status of billing operations, revenue, and projections for future income. Offer as-needed assistance in budget development, audit preparation, and other financial management activities.
· Offer as-needed assistance with troubleshooting and issues related to the Kedzie Center’s electronic medical records system or the digital submission of claims.
· Complete annual renewal of the Kedzie Center’s group professional liability policy and make sure that all new clinicians are enrolled with the plan.
To apply, send a CV and letter outlining your capabilities and interest in the position to email@example.com by January 16th. Competitive salary and benefits. EMHS is an equal opportunity employer.