ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, MARKETING & FUNDRAISING
The Kedzie Center seeks a full-time bilingual (Spanish) administrative assistant with marketing and social media skills to support its mission of providing high-quality mental health care to residents in Chicago’s northwest side. Desired qualifications include ability to manage social media, donor management and fundraising databases, mailing services such as MailChimp, and Canva software. Full benefit package with competitive salary. Interested candidates should submit resume, a letter of interest and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Confirm client appointments and maintain confidential client records.
- Manage website and social media accounts including: Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Communicate with clinicians regarding scheduling and client care coordination
- Facilitate initial intake process for new clients and provide appropriate referrals when needed.
- Plan and promote community events to include creating event flyers for marketing
- Assist with planning, task management & promotion of seasonal fundraisers
- Inform prospective clients of services offered at The Kedzie Center
- Represent The Kedzie Center in a professional and courteous manner in all interactions
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
- Computer, website and social media experience; proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English), spoken and written proficiency.
- One year of experience in customer service in a healthcare setting.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.